Eid collection 2011

Friday, April 01, 2011

eye make over




















I know the eye map above makes it seem complicated, but I swear it’s not.
  1. For the look, I started by applying Stila 24K Golden Noir Smudge Pot onto my lids with a MAC 239 Eye Brush and then used a finger to blend out the edges and draw the color into the lid.
  2. Next, I grabbed a MAC 217 Blending Brush and swept the shimmery rose shade from theStila Charmed Palette into the crease.
  3. With the same brush, I patted the shimmery bronze shade from the Stila Charmed Palette onto the inner half of my eye.
  4. Then for depth, I used the MAC 239 to apply the shimmery purple shade to the outer half of the lid.
  5. Since I had a lot of shimmer action on my lids and in the crease, I used a finger to highlight my brow bone with the golden side of Stila’s Marigold Convertible Color. It’s a step that I think adds a subtle glow and nicely contrasts with the shimmery shadows.
  6. Because I wanted to color and define the lower lash line, I patted the teal shade from the Stila Charmed Palette along my lower lashes with a Sonia Kashuk Angled Eye Shadow Brush
  7. …and then layered a thin line of Stila Golden Noir directly on top of it using a MAC 209 Eye Liner Brush.
To wrap up the eye portion of the look, I covered up my dark circlesfilled in my browscurled my lashes and added two coats of Stila Lash Visor Mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment